At The Geneia Institute, we work with you to align our educational programs to your organization’s learning objectives. A hallmark of our approach is that we listen closely to your needs and recommend the programming and delivery method best suited to help your organization succeed in today’s evolving healthcare environment.
We understand that almost everyone who works in healthcare needs new skills but is busier than ever. That’s why our courses range from minutes to hours to weeks, and many can be accessed on-demand through our robust learning management system.
- Our educational programs range from ten minutes to one or two hours to multiple weeks. Many of our courses are divided into on-demand, micro learning bursts of ten or fifteen minutes to accommodate today’s busy healthcare professionals.
- The Geneia Institute offers a configurable approach which facilitates the creation of complete educational programs that provide the appropriate training to each level of professional within your healthcare organization.
- Our programs are delivered through our on-demand learning management system, face-to-face classes or a blended approach of both.
- Our team of instructors has decades of experience in healthcare as well as an expertise in the principles of adult and micro learning.
- Some programs offer continuing education contact hours. Program participants can earn up to 20 contact hours for our multiple week programs. Villanova’s University College of Nursing is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center Commission on Accreditation