The Geneia Institute Advantage
Healthcare is in the midst of a major transformation. Professionals, clinicians, and care providers must evolve to meet the growing demands. Expanding the knowledge, skills, and expertise of your organization's healthcare professionals will improve positive patient outcomes, reduce costs, and dictate organizational success.
Your clients, patients and Boards of Directors demand it and we can help you effectively implement and deliver new care practices to them.
Healthcare organizations are leveraging The Geneia Institute's Educational and Research Programs so they are better able to compete and succeed in the post healthcare reform environment.
Benefits to your organization:
- All levels of your organization – Executive Leadership, Physicians, Managers & Supervisors, and Care Team members – are able to fully contribute towards meeting the requirements of the new healthcare environment
- Care Team members and their managers are better able to address patient needs, manage risk, analyze trends, and fulfill the new roles required by Patient-Centered Medical Homes (PCMHs), Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), and other care delivery models
- Improved ability to effectively manage cost and resource constraints associated with today’s provider contracts
- Better alignment of physician and clinician workload
Benefits to your employees:
- Contact hours
- Enhanced ability to work in different care settings
- Confidence, autonomy, and career fulfillment
- Opportunities to network and connect with other Geneia Institute participants whose organizations are also in the midst similar transformation efforts